Hey.. Guys... Damn Boring & messed up these days, getting those EMOtional times again... Don't know why. It's everytime I feel bored, I start thinking about random stuff :P But these few days all I just keep thinking of just 2 things : 1. Are YOU the 1? & 2. REGRET
Have you people, came to a point where you meet someone whom you think is the "1" for you, but not sure wether she IS the "1" Complicated right? Sigh... That's how I feel right now, don't know..
I may be young, but as the generations go by, younger people some how mature faster after each generation.... So eventhough I'm 13, I "think" I know what LOVE is.... But I just know that it's a REAL Special Feeling.... :)
Anyway... Don't wanna talk about regrets, it just saddens me when thinking about it.... Its just that when you think about it, you think of the stuff you SHOULD HAVE done. Heck, I'm only 13 and I'm talking about regrets; I'm 13, And I have SO many regrets ALREADY, SO many stuff that I should have done before, So many stuff that I SHOULD NOT have done... sigh..
Haha, I said I didn't want to talk about regrets, but I did... Ha..
So... That's all for today, Hope tomorrow won't be the same, Hope tomorow will be a BETTER DAY! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment