HEY GUYSS!!! Sorry long time never post liao... Had exams had to study(NOT! X)
Okay.. So let's summarize stuff here.....
EXAMS!!!
Friday - B.M. Paper 2 & B.I. Paper 2= Okay lah.. Boleh tahan. I think can get B for B.M. and an A for B.I.
Monday - B.C. Paper 2 , MORAL & Science Paper 1 = Chinese I Mati liao. Moral I don't really care about it, so imma put it as a "pass" :D Err.. Science was kinda easy, So i HOPE I can get an A!!!
Tuesday - Maths Paper 2 , Civic & K.H.= I'M SO GONNA FAIL MY MATHS!!!! T_T Civic.... Same as Moral lah.. K.H. O_O..... PLEASE GIMME A B!!!!! HAVE MERCY!! XD
Wednesday - Science Paper 2, B.I. Paper 1 & SEJARAH!!! = Science.... I THINK I can get an A... B.I. Aiyah Sup Sup Sui lah.. :D SEJARAH + Brian's Mind = FAILL!!!!!!! T_T
Thursday(today) - B.M. Paper 1, Seni, B.C. Paper 1 & MATHS paper 1 = B.M. I think i can get a B.. Seni? Pfffft... Chinese..? Pass please..?? MATHS.. Now I think I can get an A!!! :DDD
Tomorow is Friday which is the last day of torcher, I mean EXAMS. Which is PJK, ICTL & GEOGRAPHY!!!!! = ?? See lah :)
Sigh.. What else? Nothing much, My life is getting boring"er" as each day passes by.... ): Only a few people know why... Ok, maybe not a few, 1 or 2 i think? Sigh.. Love, what a complicated thing... If they thought the subject "LOVE" in school I would fail worse than Chinese. YUP, I'm THAT BAD....
Anyway.. enough being dramatic. I wanna say CONGRATULATIONS to my brother, Matthew Lee Gen. You should know why.. :P Don't let it "expire" to fast k? Be a MAN! Do the RIGHT THING!! :D And to the other person, just a little advice..He's a good guy(I think? :P), So try not to expire ya? >.< Haha :)
That's all People! Byeee~~~ :D
No comments:
Post a Comment