Sup Guys!!! 30/10/10 was ANOTHER Best Day! :D Went to see my 1st Bball match at KL.
WEST PORT KL DRAGONS vs. BRUNEI BARRACUDAS!!! WooHoo!!
O yeah, Sorry How Joo, Couldnt go to your party! ):
Reached KL at 4:00. Got our seats, Then there were some games.... blah blah..
Because of the Barracudas, the game started only at 6:00. T_T
Then the game started.
The P.A. guy damn buyers and keep repeating the same thing over n over again =_=..
It was like, When WE(Kl Dragons) got free throw, He was like Everyone, SSShhhhhh....
But when THEY(Brunei Barracudas) got free throw, He was like "EVERYONE MAKE SOME NOISEE!!!!! AIRRRRBALLLLL!!! I was like, WTF!! Damn one-sided weeihh...
1ST QUARTER
WESTPORT KL DRAGONS -BRUNEI BARRACUDAS
(29) (11)WESTPORT KL DRAGONS -BRUNEI BARRACUDAS
YAY!!! :]
2ND QUARTER
WESTPORT KL DRAGONS -BRUNEI BARRACUDAS
WESTPORT KL DRAGONS -BRUNEI BARRACUDAS
(47) (30)
WOOHOO!!! :D
And then I had to go home... Potong rite? T_T
But at least I had the experience lah... That counts! ;)
:D
But at least I had the experience lah... That counts! ;)
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment