Morning- Woke up at 7:00 A.M. Determined NOT to be late for the match against SMK S.J. , But because of all my chores I was still late... T_T ... Went out of the house at 7:50 A.M. Called Matt.. Said that they were at SJ, asked me to go there... But i kinda forgot where was SJ... Hehe XD So I just went to the basketball court where ME and Xiong Jie went last time. And they were there!! =D
(How Lucky am I? ^^) Got there, saw the team, Mun Choon was there, I thought he and Carlson hate each other or something..... Anyway, the match started as Lyanne and Jovyn as the score keepers, Ben (I think that was his name) and some other SJ guy were the referees.
Alas.... We lost, 20-35. 15 Points!!! Sigh....
1st quarter:
SMKSU leading SMKSJ 8-7
2nd quarter :
SMKSU tied up with SMKSJ 14-14
3rd quarter :
SMKSJ won the quarter against SMKSU 20-25
4th quarter ( Worst quarter -.- ) :
Captain got mad and we lost 35-20
Scoreboard from Matthew's blog
Sigh..... Don't wanna talk about it... ):
Afternoon - Nothing much happened.......
NIGHT!!!! - Went to Lick Hung at 6:00P.M. , fetched Zhi Yang there also.. Saw many of me friends!!! It was the BEST DAY yet!!! I hope got More BEST DAYS!!!! HAD SOOOOO MUCH FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! Went to eat over there with Ju Hean. Not bad lah the food. After that, then lepak with friends, ambil "lantern"... Keep blowing each other's lights out!! ;P
After that, we made a "09" shape out of the candles, took pictures together with it. Selepas itu, kita pergi tengok orang "shuffle" Then the Sifus came and show off their BACKFLIPS!! DAMN CUNNN! Kuan Peng and Kuan Sheng Pro breakdancers!!!! XDD Must teach me!! Suddenly rain like siao oni... went back with Xiong Jie around 10P.M. Was UBER tired when I got back, straight away pergi tidur... :)
BEST DAY EVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]
Sigh..... Don't wanna talk about it... ):
Afternoon - Nothing much happened.......
NIGHT!!!! - Went to Lick Hung at 6:00P.M. , fetched Zhi Yang there also.. Saw many of me friends!!! It was the BEST DAY yet!!! I hope got More BEST DAYS!!!! HAD SOOOOO MUCH FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! Went to eat over there with Ju Hean. Not bad lah the food. After that, then lepak with friends, ambil "lantern"... Keep blowing each other's lights out!! ;P
After that, we made a "09" shape out of the candles, took pictures together with it. Selepas itu, kita pergi tengok orang "shuffle" Then the Sifus came and show off their BACKFLIPS!! DAMN CUNNN! Kuan Peng and Kuan Sheng Pro breakdancers!!!! XDD Must teach me!! Suddenly rain like siao oni... went back with Xiong Jie around 10P.M. Was UBER tired when I got back, straight away pergi tidur... :)
BEST DAY EVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]
No comments:
Post a Comment