JUST KIDDING.......... :D
Morning - Woke up late cos me alarm din work again, so had to ask me dad to take me there, cos faster mah and cos I'm lazy to walk... Hehe :P Reached school around 8:15, had to quickly fill in the forms for the tournament tomorrow. After that, THEN we started training. 1st. had to run 5 rounds around the court, then Under-basket(Had to shoot in 100 balls) missed 4 balls.. same as Ju hean! And cos every ball u miss have to run 1 round so we kena lari loh.... THEN, played match.
1st Team - JU HEAN, BRIAN SZTO, LEE ZHENG, RYAN CHEW , NATASHA, MUN CHIEN & XIAN ROC
2nd Team - CARLSON KO, EDMOND CHAN, PERSIA, KIMBERLY, ROY, IRVIN CHONG 7 BOON SHIN
1st HALF
1st Team - 2nd Team
(4) - (6)
2nd HALF
1st Team -2nd Team
(20) - (10)
Conclusion: 1st TEAM MENANG!!! :DD
Afternoon - Went to Sunway, Ming Hwee fetched me. Met at Pizza Hut with the rest of the 1 Sigma-ians. Puan Safarinie and her son was there, Iman or Aiman? I forgot edi, and so was Cik. Deura. Everyone chose 1 personal set. It was NICE for me lah, cos its been a while since I ate Piazza edi.. :) Also, I ate some of the girl's pizza, cos their stomach too small ... :P
Then we went our separate ways.. I went with Bala, Zheng Aunn, Kee Lin, Zhu Xian & Shuqiran. We went to the BUMPER CARS!!! :D (Childish right?) BUT IT WAS UBER AWESOME!!!!!! Then after that, the guys went home, so I had to join the girls which were: Ming Hwee, Tricia, Yee Hui, Xin Ci & Hui Yee. (Kesian right? ): walk until.......... 5 something?, then went back home edi.
Night - Well.... BLOGGING LAH!!! :DD
P.S. I'm gonna private blog edi, so those who wanna read my blog put ur email at the chat box k? :)
1st Team - 2nd Team
(4) - (6)
2nd HALF
1st Team -2nd Team
(20) - (10)
Conclusion: 1st TEAM MENANG!!! :DD
Afternoon - Went to Sunway, Ming Hwee fetched me. Met at Pizza Hut with the rest of the 1 Sigma-ians. Puan Safarinie and her son was there, Iman or Aiman? I forgot edi, and so was Cik. Deura. Everyone chose 1 personal set. It was NICE for me lah, cos its been a while since I ate Piazza edi.. :) Also, I ate some of the girl's pizza, cos their stomach too small ... :P
Then we went our separate ways.. I went with Bala, Zheng Aunn, Kee Lin, Zhu Xian & Shuqiran. We went to the BUMPER CARS!!! :D (Childish right?) BUT IT WAS UBER AWESOME!!!!!! Then after that, the guys went home, so I had to join the girls which were: Ming Hwee, Tricia, Yee Hui, Xin Ci & Hui Yee. (Kesian right? ): walk until.......... 5 something?, then went back home edi.
Night - Well.... BLOGGING LAH!!! :DD
P.S. I'm gonna private blog edi, so those who wanna read my blog put ur email at the chat box k? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment