Friday, November 12, 2010

Regret?

WOOHOOO!!!!! THIS WHOLE WEEK PLAYED BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!! :DDD
Leg cramped to the MAX!!!!!! xD

Sigh, next week is the last week of school.... :( Another week more, and it'll be a YEAR Already... O_O Wow..... Time FLIES, huh? Well, This Year - 75% HAPPY, 25% Empty...... :)
Regretted so much... Have you regretted anything this year? If you did, you'd probably know how I feel... ;)
Well.... Let's summarize, shall we?
Well...... Let's just say, I'm regretting lots of stuff right now...... stuff I should've done, stuff I could've done, stuff I was afraid to to.... SIGH... T.T Conclusion = BRIAN SZTO IS A WIMP....
I SUCK, I admit, and don't you deny it, It's the TRUTH..
SERIOUSLY LAH, I don't even dare to ask you, or even make a move..... I guess.... Making people laugh, isn't enough anymore, huh?
See? I'm such a wimp, I'm EVEN Crapping about it on my BLOG...
Ok, let's focus on the good stuff.... Hmmm.. Can't seem to remember much, about my the good stuff's that has happened to me.... >:
Well... ENOUGH Crapping, time to move unto serious matters, like....... errr..... Next YEAR, YEAH! Errmm... What about next year? :P

So guys.... Tip of the day, Don't Be ME, JUST DO IT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment