Thursday, November 4, 2010

Heyyyyyy ;)

Hey Guys!!! Sorry long time din post liao...(The post down below doesn't count, cos I actually made that post edi... just forgot to Post it x)

Sigh.... So... what to talk about.....? Hmmmm...Tak tau lah.... AH!!! Exam results!! :D
No, I wont tell u the marks, I may be dumb, but not THAT dumb.. XD I'll just tell you guys WHAT I THINK... Hehe :)

ENGLISH - Not quite what I expected, but good enough lah! :p
MATHS - Sigh.... I gave my best?
SCIENCE - Not bad lah.. But could've done better....
CHINESE - I FRIGINGG PASS!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!! XDDD
SEJARAH - Pass? :D
GEOGRAPHY - Not sure yet...... o_0
KEMAHIRAN HIDUP - NOT YET.... *Phew*
BAHASA MALAYSIA - Not YEt oso....

I think That's all....?Sigh.....
See YA!!! :D

P.S. Stop calling me Weng Ming! It sounds weird...... You know who YOU are! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment