Hey Guys, Time flies, doesn't it? It's almost a year already, and it only felt as if YESTERDAY I came to SU to register. Haha :D SIGH.... Damn fast lah, Denggggg
I wanna go back in time lah, done TOO many mistakes, wish I could have corrected them. ):
*EMO-ING*
*STILL EMO-ING*
K, Done.... Haha x) Long time din emo edi.... Kinda forgot what it felt like.. Haha :P
Last time I emo leh? Was during..... hmmmm.... errrr..... When leh? O YEAH!!
)':
*BACK TO EMO-ING*
Cheyyyyyyy..... Just kidding lah. WOW, after remembering THAT time again, its making me regret more... sigh... Should've done more.. ;)
Ok... Let's see what I have acheived in the year so far.......
GOOD RESULTS - 6 times...
SPORTS - i)Basketball Liga (SILVER)
ii)Football Liga (GOLD)
Personal stuff? - NONE.......
Haha xP
If you're wondering why I have not achieved anything from my personal stuff, it's because I kinda lost all hope already.. Don't ask me why, It's just for me is : I do not dare to take risks & Why bother trying, when you already know you wont get her, she's too good for you, and you'll be heartbroken just like last time, remember LAST TIME?
So... Yeah, that's kinda why I've LOST ALL HOPE, and I know some of you, after reading this; You'd most probably call me a pussy or a coward or whatever. But that is RIGHT. Because I hate being Hurt! Do YOU? I don't think so... No one does... Unless You're wrong in the head, and likes being pushed around like a mindless dog, then yeah.....
Sigh.. So I GUESS that's all? Yeap, That's ALL.. Haha....
Ciao Guys!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment